Ages : 9-15
English and Turkish
Customized Outer Space Adventure is an action-packed program, popular among middle school students. Program length and activities can be customized for school groups during the school year and special holidays. OSA trains youth in the space sciences, promotes teamwork through space simulations, and provides understanding of space technology.
- Please call reservations dept. for the program prices at +90-232-252 35 00, ext 102 or email :
- Tuition depends upon number of the days and outside activities.
- Tuition includes meals, accommodation, t-shirt, hat and educational program materials.
(*)Campers must be at least 4 feet (120 cm) tall and weigh no more than 210 pounds (95 kg) to ride the simulators.
- Explore the science of growing plants without soil in our hydroponics laboratory.
- Gaze at Moon`s craters where Apollo modules landed, Jupiter`s stripes, Saturn`s rings, and even double stars in the constellations through a 12-inch telescope in our rooftop observatory.
- Observe experiments which illustrate the principles of physics and chemistry and how they apply to space exploration.
- Learn the principles of rocketry by building and launching your own rockets.
- Experience the thrill of riding two of our simulators, which give campers the feeling of living and working in space(*)
- While you visit Space Camp Turkey, also check out the sights in and around the beautiful coastal city of Izmir. Students can take a city tour of Izmir, climb Kadifekale (Alexander The Great`s castle), get some good deals on goods in Kemeralti and Kizlaragasi and enjoy lunch in the old bazaar.
- Take a day trip to Ephesus, the world`s largest outdoor museum where the Greeks and Romans once lived. Nearby is the House of Virgin Mary and Church of St. John The Apostle.