Space Camp Türkiye has prepared this Policy to describe which Cookies are used in the Portal and how visitors can determine their preferences.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are very small text files containing letters and numbers which are downloaded to your computer (or other devices such as smart phones or tablets) by the browsers when you visit a website. Cookies do not contain personal data on the visitors, such as name, gender or address.
Cookies are created by the hosts that are regulating the website you are visiting, which enables the host to recognize the visitor on their next visit to the site. Cookies can be likened to ID cards which show the website owners that a visitor is visiting the site a second time. Please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org and http://www.allaboutcookies.org for further information on cookies.
What Type of Cookies are Used?
Cookies can be classified in terms of the owners, the amount of time they remain active and their purpose.
- Depending on the Users, Portal cookies and third party cookies are used. Portal cookies are regulated by Space Camp Türkiye, whereas third party cookies are regulated by different companies.
- Depending on the time they remain active, session cookies and persistent cookies are used.
Session cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves the Portal, whereas persistent cookies are stored in the device for different time periods.
- Depending on their purpose, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analysis cookies are used in the portal.
How to Manage Cookie Preferences
Space Camp Türkiye is committed to enabling visitors with the freedom to prefer which personal data can be collected. However preferences as to the cookies which are required for the Portal to operate cannot be managed. We would also like to remind you that disabling some of the Cookies may also disable some of the functions of the Portal.
Please read below for further information on how you can manage your cookie preferences on the Portal:
- Click here to disable Cookies by Google Analytics.
- Click here to manage customized ad experience by Google
- Go to Your Online Choices to control the advertising cookies used by many companies.
- Use the Settings menu of your mobile device to control cookies on mobile devices.
Rights of the Visitors
As per Article 11 of the Law no 6698 on Protection of Personal Data, visitors may submit an application to Space Camp Türkiye to:
- Learn whether or not your personal data have been processed,
- Request information as to processing if your data have been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom the data have been transferred,
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately or request notification to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons necessitating their processing cease to exist even though they have been processed in accordance with the Law and terms and conditions of other relevant laws,
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to your detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
These rights shall be evaluated and concluded within 30 days upon written notification by personal data owners.
Changes in Consent and Policy
Space Camp Türkiye may change the terms of the Policy any time. Updated Policy becomes effective as soon as it is published on the Portal.
Last updated on: 05/04/2018
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on the device during the visitor’s access to the portal and are erased once the browser is closed.
The purpose of these cookies is to enable a appropriate operation of the Portal throughout your visit. For example they allow you to fill the online forms which consist of more than one page.
Persistent cookies are cookies that are used to increase functionality of the portal and provide a more rapid and convenient service to the visitors.
These types of cookies help websites remember the visitor preferences and settings, and are stored in the device by the browser.
Certain types of persistent cookies may be used to offer customized content in consideration of the intended purpose of using the Portal.
Persistent cookies enable the Portal to check traces of previous visits on the same device and customize the content offered to you in order to provide a better service.
Technical cookies enable the Portal’s operation and determine the non-functioning webpages and areas on the internet.
These cookies are used to customize the ads offered to users and prevent reappearance of already displayed ads.
These are cookies that enable the Portal to remember User preferences in later visits. For example, the Portal may remember your language preferences in your next visit.
Analysis cookies allow the Portal to get analytical data on the number of visitors, number of navigated pages, visiting hours and page scrolling information.