|Program Date||Age Range||Price (Per Person)|
|Check In:||Friday 5-6 pm|
|Check Out:||Sunday after 11:00 am graduation|
Family Space Camp weekend provides the adult and child an overview of space exploration while they experience space simulations. Your child’s self-confidence grows by the hour as you work together to accomplish your goals.
- Observe the celestial objects in our night sky and watch NASA educational films
- Have amazing amounts of fun riding three different astronaut simulators together (*)
- Build and launch model rockets as a team
- Participate in our “Strange Science” lab experiments
Space Station Mission
This activity is the highlight of the program!
During our simulated Space Station Mission, campers are assigned special positions (such as Payload Specialist, Mission Scientist, or Flight Engineer).
Parent and child can participate in the shuttle mission side-by-side as Commander and Pilot, or perhaps as Flight Director and Capsule Communicator
Each crew member is integral to the success of the mission. If a team member neglects a vital duty or assignment, it may have an adverse effect on the outcome of the flight
Applying student-centered teaching methods and transferring information by practicing and applying in the framework of a program makes a great contribution to the students' scientific thinking and self-confidence development. I would like to thank all the camp staff for their professional approach and interest.
MEHMET KURTTeacher | Turkey
- Prices are subject to change.
- Tuition for two includes meals, accommodations, t-shirts, hats, and educational program materials.