|Program Date||Age Range||Price (Per Person)|
The participants will be informed about the subjects below:
- The Flight process of Space Shuttles and Space Station
- Design using electronic circuit components and imagination
- Observation of NASA designed Astronaut Training Simulators
- Basic concepts of science
- Space suits
- Growing plants in space
- Constellations and their positions in the sky via our Planetarium
- Properties of Mars
- Living and working in space
13.45 Arrival / Program Orientation
14.00 MaKey MaKey Station
14.30 Agriculture in Space / Mars Tour
14.45 Training Center Tour*
- Multi-Axis Trainer
- Space Station Mobility Trainer
- 1/6th Gravity Chair
- Zero-Gravity Wall
- Manned Maneuvering Unit
- 5 Degrees of Freedom Chair
15.45 Discovery Space Shuttle, Mission Control and Space Station Tour
16.00 Space Suits
16.15 Living in Space
16.45 Strange Science / Simulator Show
- The program is for the participation of children aged 7-15 and parents (adults over 18 years of age) together.
- A parent / adult can participate with up to three students or one student with more than one adult / parent.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Participants do not use simulators.
- Minimum number of participants is 15.