PARENTAL CONSENT FORM
Click here to download the document.
I hereby declare that, as the legal parent/guardian of ………………………. (PARTICIPANT) who will be attending a program at SPACE CAMP TURKEY, an enterprise operated by ESBAS Aegean Free Zone Development and Operating Co. (hereinafter referred to as ESBAS), I have been provided the below information with regard to the collection of personal and sensitive data belonging to me and my child; Personal data requested and processed;
Participant or Chaperone Registry Information:
• Participant’s; Name, Last Name, Citizenship Number, Gender, Date of Birth, Age, Blood Type, Nationality, Address, Name of School, Type of Program, Session Dates, Legal Parent’s Home Phone Number, Legal Parent’s Business Phone Number, Legal Parent’s Cell Phone Number, Legal Parent’s Fax Number, Legal Parent’s e-mail address, Legal Parent’s Signature.
• Chaperone’s; Name, Last Name, Citizenship Number, Gender, Date of Birth, Age, Nationality, Address, Name of School, Home Phone Number, Business Phone Number, Cell Phone Number, Fax Number, e-mail address, Camp Dates, Relationship of Chaperone to the Child. For Transportation Form: For arrival to and departure from Izmir; Departure Date and Location of Airlines or Bus, Name of the Bus Company or Airlines Company, Flight Number.
• Participant’s; Name, Last Name, Citizenship Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Session Dates, Copy of the Private Health Insurance Card, Chronic Diseases, Immunization Information, Family History, Medical History Record, Results of Physical Examination, Laboratory Findings, Prescription, Medications the Participant needs to use throughout the Camp, written instructions by the parent on medications, Food, Metal or other allergies, Nutritional Restrictions, Signature of the legal parent. Health Reports issued by a Physician or Healthcare Centers for the participant, Name and Last name of the Physician issuing the report, Diploma Number, Signature and Stamp.
• “SPACE CAMP TURKEY” information kit includes personal data belonging to me and the participant, other than those mentioned before. I agree that further personal and sensitive data may need to be provided to ESBAS due to necessities by me, the PARTICIPANT or the CHAPERONE.
- State Officer Discount: A copy or scanned version of an ID card or the official document proving the parent’s position as a State Officer, Name, Last Name, Father’s Name, Citizenship Number, Workplace Registration Number, Retirement Registration Number, Date of birth, Position and Title, Educational Status, Staffing Level, Salary, Acquired Right Salary, Retirement Salary.
- Sibling Discount: Front and back copy or scanned version of the parent’s Citizenship ID card.
If the payment is to be made via mail order:
Credit Card Owner’s Name, Last Name, Citizenship Number, front and back copy or scanned copy of ID card or Driver’s License, Mail Order Form, Credit Card No, CVV or CVV2 Code, Validity Date and Signature. As “Data Controller” ESBAS; The rules, as explained below, are implemented with respect to the collecting, storing, processing and transferring your personal data within the framework of Law no 6698 on Protection of Personal Data and associated regulations. Personal data detailed above may be collected by members of the department authorized by the Data Controller by means of verbal, written and electronic channels via fully or partially automatic, or non-automatic methods as part of a data registry system. ESBAS – The Aegean Free Zone Development and Operating Co. stores and preserves personal data, in accordance with the procedures and principles set forth by Article 20 of Turkish Constitution and Law no 6698 on Protection of Personal Data, and as stipulated by Articles 5 and 6 of the aforementioned Law, in conformity with the law and good faith; in an accurate and if necessary up to date manner; for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which data are processed and stores the personal data only for the time designated by relevant legislation or necessitated by the purpose for which data are collected. ESBAS complies with Article 6 of Law no 6698 with respect to processing special categories of personal data. ESBAS may transfer the general and special categories of personal data of the owners of the personal data with third parties and relevant government institutions and organizations, if necessary and with adequate measures, in accordance with the legislation. ESBAS acts in conformity with the stipulations of Article 8 and 9 of Law no 6698 in terms of transferring personal data.
Personal data being collected are processed by ESBAS, as the operating company of SPACE CAMP TURKEY and if required “Healthcare Service Provider”, in order to fulfill its legal obligations as required by the Free Zones Law no 3218, Free Zones Governing Regulation as well as relevant legislation and contracts; shared with relevant government institutions and organizations in line with the stipulations and permissions of the relevant legislations, and stored within systems, in which the appropriate security mechanisms have been installed, for the time designated by the same stipulations. ESBAS, in accordance with Article 20 of Turkish Constitution and Article 10 of Law no. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data, informs the subjects being solicited for personal information and provides explanation if the personal data owners have fulfilled their requests for information through lawful means. Every natural person whose personal data have been processed holds the right to learn whether or not her/his personal data have been processed, request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed, learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose, know whether the data have been transferred to the third parties in the country or abroad and, if so, to whom personal data have been transferred; request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately; request deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons necessitating their processing cease to exist; request notification of the rectifications, deletions or destructions on the data to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred; object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems and request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data, without prejudice to the legal and contractual rights of the Data Controller. I hereby have been informed that I may receive information concerning my requests, after filling the file at Parental Consent Form and sending it to either mail, fax or e-mail addresses of ESBAS provided in https://www.spacecampturkey.com/en-US/page/contact-information/ address. I hereby declare that I CONSENT to the collection, storage, process and transfer of the personal information belonging to me and the PARTICIPANT, whom I am the parent of, by ESBAS as “Data Controller” within the framework of Law no 6698 on Protection of Personal Data, as per the information provided, of my OWN FREE WILL.