ESBAŞ The Aegean Free Zone Development and Operating Co.
Space Camp Turkey Clarification Text
1. Identification of Data Controller
Your personal data may be processed by The Aegean Free Zone Development and Operating Co. (“ESBAŞ”) as data controller within the scope described below, in accordance with the 6698 numbered Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Law”).
2. Which Data are Processed?
The personal data which are listed below will be processed by Space Camp Turkey. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the term "personal data" under the terms and conditions provided under this "Clarification Text" will include the data specified below.
Person’s; name, surname, email address, mobile phone.
3. Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data collected, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the law and within the personal data processing conditions and objectives set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of Law, can be processed by Space Camp Turkey for the purposes set out below:
- Carrying out traffic measurements, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities, sharing them with business partners for advertisements,
- Using in the media, social media and other marketing activities for marketing purposes.
4. Parties to which Your Personal Data is Transferred to and Transfer Purposes
Your collected personal data in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the law and within the personal data processing conditions and objectives specified in Article 8 and 9, for the purposes set forth below by Space Camp Turkey, could be shared with legally authorized institutions. Additionally, telephone number and e-mail address of the person, only limited to activities of Space Camp Turkey, may be transferred to social media sharing platforms such as Space Camp Turkey website, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. These purposes are as follows;
- Providing information to related institutions and organizations as required by law,
- Carrying out the necessary work to allow the related individuals to benefit the products and services offered by ESBAŞ business units and carrying out the related business processes.
- Promotion of Space Camp Turkey and news releases regarding Space Camp Turkey,
- Providing legal, technical and commercial information to ESBAS and related people who have a business relationship with ESBAS.
5. The Method and Legal Reason for Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data, based on the legal reason, “being mandatory for the legitimate interest of the data officer” and “taking clear consent” mentioned in Article 5 of the law are processed in the internet environment and on the website electronically in automated and non-automated ways.
6. Rights of the Personal Data Owner
You may convey your claims in accordance with Article 11 of the Law “regulating the rights of the person concerned”, according to the “Communiqué Regarding the Application Procedures and Principles for Data Supervisor”, in writing to the address ESBAŞ The Aegean Free Zone Development and Operating Co. Akçay Cad No: 144/1 Gaziemir / IZMIR or through e-mail to email@example.com .
Please fill out the Form of Application to Data Controller on Personal Data for any applications for above listed rights and send it to the Company. Result of your application will be sent free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 days by latest depending on the type of your request.
Personal Data Protection (PDP) and Application Form:
- Click to download the PDP Application Form
- Click to download the PDP Information
What Type of Data are Processed?
Below is a list of the data processed by Space Camp Turkey and are defined as data as per the Law. Unless otherwise stated, the term “personal data” shall refer to the below information as part of the terms and conditions provided in this Policy.
- User Information
- User’s; name, middle name, last name, citizenship / passport number, gender, date of birth, age, nationality, address, school name, program type, camp session date, teammate preference, legal guardian’s; office phone, mobile phone, e-mail address and signature. Chaperone’s name, last name, citizenship /passport number, gender, date of birth, age, nationality, address, school name, subject, office phone, mobile phone, e-mail address, camp session dates, dietary restrictions, Covid-19 risk situation information, proximity of chaperone to the child.
- For transportation: concerning the method of arrival to and departure from Izmir, if it is airline, airline company, flight no, date and time.
- For Healthcare: participant’s; name, last name, citizenship / passport number, date of birth, gender, camp session date, private health insurance information, acute / chronic disease, prescription, medications he / she regularly uses, and written instructions provided by the parent, allergy to food, medicine, metal or other substances, nutritional compliance constraints, Covid-19 risk situation information, bedwetting habits, sleepwalking information, signature of the legal guardian. If necessary, medical report of the participant issued by a physician or a health center. Name, last name, diploma number, signature and stamp of the physician.
- For payments made via mail order: Credit card owner’s name, last name, citizenship number, front and back copy or scanned copy of ID card or driver’s license, mail order form, credit card no, CVV or CVV2 code, validity date and signature.
- Process Security Information
- Request/Complaint/Suggestion/Petition Management Information
As per Articles 3 and 7 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, any data, which have been irrevocably anonymized, shall not be recognized as personal data and any processing of such data shall be carried out outside the scope of the terms of this Policy.
Space Camp Turkey has prepared this Policy to describe which Cookies are used in the Portal and how visitors can determine their preferences.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are very small text files containing letters and numbers which are downloaded to your computer (or other devices such as smart phones or tablets) by the browsers when you visit a website. Cookies do not contain personal data on the visitors, such as name, gender or address.
Cookies are created by the hosts that are regulating the website you are visiting, which enables the host to recognize the visitor on their next visit to the site. Cookies can be likened to ID cards which show the website owners that a visitor is visiting the site a second time. Please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org and http://www.allaboutcookies.org for further information on cookies.
What Type of Cookies are Used?
Cookies can be classified in terms of the owners, the amount of time they remain active and their purpose.
- Depending on the Users, Portal cookies and third party cookies are used. Portal cookies are regulated by Space Camp Turkey, whereas third party cookies are regulated by different companies.
- Depending on the time they remain active, session cookies and persistent cookies are used.
Session cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves the Portal, whereas persistent cookies are stored in the device for different time periods.
- Depending on their purpose, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analysis cookies are used in the portal.
How to Manage Cookie Preferences
Space Camp Turkey is committed to enabling visitors with the freedom to prefer which personal data can be collected. However preferences as to the cookies which are required for the Portal to operate cannot be managed. We would also like to remind you that disabling some of the Cookies may also disable some of the functions of the Portal.
Please read below for further information on how you can manage your cookie preferences on the Portal:
- Click here to disable Cookies by Google Analytics.
- Click here to manage customized ad experience by Google
- Go to Your Online Choices to control the advertising cookies used by many companies.
- Use the Settings menu of your mobile device to control cookies on mobile devices.
Rights of the Visitors
As per Article 11 of the Law no 6698 on Protection of Personal Data, visitors may submit an application to Space Camp Turkey to:
- Learn whether or not your personal data have been processed,
- Request information as to processing if your data have been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom the data have been transferred,
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately or request notification to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons necessitating their processing cease to exist even though they have been processed in accordance with the Law and terms and conditions of other relevant laws,
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to your detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
These rights shall be evaluated and concluded within 30 days upon written notification by personal data owners.
Changes in Consent and Policy
Space Camp Turkey may change the terms of the Policy any time. Updated Policy becomes effective as soon as it is published on the Portal.
Last updated on: 05/04/2018
|Session Cookies|| |
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on the device during the visitor’s access to the portal and are erased once the browser is closed.
The purpose of these cookies is to enable a appropriate operation of the Portal throughout your visit. For example they allow you to fill the online forms which consist of more than one page.
|Persistent Cookies|| |
Persistent cookies are cookies that are used to increase functionality of the portal and provide a more rapid and convenient service to the visitors.
These types of cookies help websites remember the visitor preferences and settings, and are stored in the device by the browser.
Certain types of persistent cookies may be used to offer customized content in consideration of the intended purpose of using the Portal.
Persistent cookies enable the Portal to check traces of previous visits on the same device and customize the content offered to you in order to provide a better service.
|Technical Cookies|| |
Technical cookies enable the Portal’s operation and determine the non-functioning webpages and areas on the internet.
|Targeting/Advertising Cookies|| |
These cookies are used to customize the ads offered to users and prevent reappearance of already displayed ads.
|Personalization Cookies|| |
These are cookies that enable the Portal to remember User preferences in later visits. For example, the Portal may remember your language preferences in your next visit.
|Analysis cookies|| |
Analysis cookies allow the Portal to get analytical data on the number of visitors, number of navigated pages, visiting hours and page scrolling information.