Participants will wear the clothes they bring with them. It is recommended to bring the following when coming to the camp.
- Combination or key padlock (Can also be obtained at camp for an extra fee)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Body soap, deodorant, shampoo, hair brush / comb, hair dryer
- Sleepwear, underwear, casual clothes
- Socks, sneakers, slippers
- Outdoor clothing suited to weather (jacket, sweatshirts)
- Sunscreen, swimsuit, swimming cap (summer programs only)
- Phone card (can also be obtained at camp for an extra fee)
- We do not have a currency exchange service at the facility. Please bring your own coins (Turkish Liras) for the vending machine.
- Original of the ID card / passport
- HES Code and PCR Test Result (*)
- They are also required to bring sufficient number of face masks that would allow them to switch to a new face mask once every 3 hours during the program.
- You may bring a mobile phone with you to use at appropriate times. The mobile phones and cameras that you may bring to Space Camp with you are not covered by our insurance in case of loss or theft.
Note: We ask that your children do not bring portable music players, laptop computers, tablets and valuables to the camp.
Bed sheets, blanket, pillow, pillowcase and bath towels are provided by Space Camp Turkey.
* HES Code and a PCR test result have been had at most 72 hours before will be requested from the participant before entering the camp within the scope of Covid-19 measures. Participants who do not submit the negative PCR test result and the HES code, which marks the participant as not risky before entering the camp cannot enter the camp, will not be accepted to the program and no refund will be made.
*During controlled social life conditions, HES (Hayat Eve Sığar – Life Fits Into Home) code helps you safely share your Covid-19 risk status with institutions and individuals for activities like transportation or visit. Visit the link below to get a HES Code. https://hayatevesigar.saglik.gov.tr/hes-eng.html