OUTER SPACE ADVENTURE
Check in: Friday 3:00-4:00 pm
Check out: Sunday after: 9:00 am Graduation
English : $ 310
Turkish : $ 285
- Prices are subject to change.
- Tuition includes meals, accommodation, t-shirt, hat, and educational program materials.
The Outer Space Adventure is an action-packed program, popular among middle school students. Program length and activities can be customized for school groups during the school year and special holidays. The OSA trains youth in space sciences, promotes teamwork through space simulations, and provides understanding of space technology.
(*)Campers must be at least 4 feet (120 cm) tall and weigh no more than 210 pounds (95 kg) to ride the simulators.
- Observe and understand how plants can grow without soil (hydroponics) and take home a sample of your own
- Gaze upon the Moon’s craters where Apollo modules landed, Jupiter’s distinct swirling stripes, Saturn’s famous rings, and shimmering constellations through our 10-inch telescope through our rooftop observatory
- Observe science experiments illustrating the principles of physics and chemistry and how they apply to space exploration
- Learn the foundations of rocketry by constructing and launching your own AS rocket
- Experience the thrill of riding two of our astronaut training simulators, which give campers the feeling of living and working in space (*)
Space Station Mission
This activity is the highlight of the program!
- During our simulated space station missions, campers are assigned special positions (such as Commander on the Space Shuttle Discovery, Flight Director inside Mission Control, or Flight Engineer in our Space Station)
- Each member of the team is integral to the success of the mission. If a team member neglects a vital duty or assignment, it may have an adverse effect on the outcome of the flight.
- Participants learn how to effectively communicate with one another, solve problems together, and work as a team to ensure overall success of the mission.