ASTRO ADVENTURE YOUTH CAMP
The Astro Adventure Youth Camp is an exclusive program tailored for high school students aged 16-18, aimed at providing hands-on training in space-related sciences and technologies. Through this program, students gain valuable experience that will aid them in their future university studies and career decisions. Additionally, the program is beneficial for students interested in social sciences as it offers hands-on experiences that introduce them to key concepts and help them to enhance their scientific understanding.
The program offers hands-on experiences designed to convey important concepts to young people. Sample activities that will allow participants to improve their scientific knowledge:
- Spaceflight mission with Space Shuttle Discovery and Space Station simulators
- Teamwork activities
- Observing the night sky with a telescope.
- Astronomy training in digital planetarium
- Strange Science experiments show
- Use of Hurricane 360 VR and RIOT 3D simulators
- Use of 6 astronaut simulators (*)
Space Station Mission
It is the most impressive and special activity of the program.
In this activity, where the work done in real space shuttle missions is simulated, each team member is given duties such as the commander in the space shuttle Discovery, flight engineer in the Space Station modules and flight manager in the ground control center.
Each task requires different degrees of responsibility and leadership. If a team member neglects an important responsibility or duty, this may result in the failure of the entire flight mission.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Tuition includes: meals, accommodation, t-shirt, hat, and educational program materials.
- Participation certificate will be given at the end of the program.