|Program Date||Age Range||Price (Per Person)|
The participants will be informed about the subjects below:
- Characteristics of the Sun and the planets in the solar system
- NASA designed Astronaut Training Simulators
- Presentation of the sky in digital planetarium
- Constellations and how they are classified
- Observation of the sky with professional telescope
19.45 Arrival / Program Orientation
20.00 Solar System via Magic Planet
20.30 Training Center Tour*
20.45 Positional Astronomy in the Digital Planetarium
21.45 Sky Map Workshop
22.30 Planet and Star Observation with a Telescope**
- Students in the 9-12 age group can only participate in the program together with their parents and / or adults older than 18 years. An adult / parent can participate with more than one student or a student with more than one adult / parent.
- Participants over the age of 13 can participate in the program on their own.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Participants do not use simulators.