What Type of Data are Processed?
Below is a list of the data processed by Space Camp Turkey and are defined as data as per the Law. Unless otherwise stated, the term “personal data” shall refer to the below information as part of the terms and conditions provided in this Policy.
- User Information
- User’s; name, middle name, last name, citizenship number, gender, date of birth, age, nationality, address, name of school, type of program, front and back copy or scanned version of the ID card, camp dates, parent’s home phone number, parent’s business phone number, parent’s cell phone number, parent’s fax number, parent’s e-mail address, parent’s signature. Chaperone’s name, last name, citizenship number, gender, date of birth, age, nationality, address, name of school, home phone number, business phone number, cell phone number, fax number, e-mail address, camp dates, proximity of chaperone to the child .
- For transportation: for arrival to and departure from Izmir; means of transportation (airlines/bus) departure date and location of airlines or bus, name of the bus company or airlines company, flight number
- For Healthcare: participant’s; name last name, citizenship number, date of birth, gender, camp dates, copy of the private health insurance card, blood type, chronic diseases, immunization information, family history, medical history record, results of physical examination, laboratory findings, prescription, medications the participant needs to use throughout the camp, written instructions by the parent on medications, food, metal or other allergies, nutritional restrictions, signature of the parent. Health reports issued by a physician or healthcare centers for the participant, name and last name of the physician issuing the report, diploma number, signature and stamp.
- For Discounts: State Officer Discount: A copy or scanned version of an ID card or the official document proving the parent’s position as a state officer, name, last name, father’s name, citizenship number, workplace registration number, retirement registration number, date of birth, position and title, educational status, staffing level, salary, vested salary, retirement salary. Sibling Discount: Front and back copy or scanned version of the students’ ID cards. For payments made via mail order: Credit card owner’s name, last name, citizenship number, front and back copy or scanned copy of ID card or driver’s license, mail order form, credit card no, CVV or CVV2 code, validity date and signature
- Process Security Information
- Request/Complaint/Suggestion/Petition Management Information
As per Articles 3 and 7 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, any data, which have been irrevocably anonymized, shall not be recognized as personal data and any processing of such data shall be carried out outside the scope of the terms of this Policy.