Our programs continue with the online lectures we provide free of charge for school groups.
EXCLUSIVE AND FREE "ONLINE" LECTURES FOR SCHOOLS HAVE BEGUN!
As part of the presentations prepared to support the online education in schools, a brand new subject titled "The Moon and its Phases" will be offered to students of different grades. During the presentations that will take place throughout the school year, our natural satellite Moon, the only celestial body that humanity has set foot on beyond Earth, and why it appears in different shapes in the sky will be explained.
Students will be learning all the details about our natural satellite Moon, which has been a popular topic for songs and poems since ancient times, by participating in the online presentations.
They will also take a trip to the past and learn about the Apollo program, where astronaut Neil Armstrong, the first person to walk on the moon, went on a lunar adventure along with Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins on 20 July 1969.
At the end of the presentation, a Q&A session* will be held with the students to make the lecture more interactive.
*During the Q&A session, the questions will be moderated by a teacher authorized by the school administration.
Click here to download the Moon and its Phases online presentation announcement poster prepared for your school students and parents.
The Moon and its Phases Online Presentation Terms of Participation
- The online presentations which will support the students' distance learning will be conducted only for a limited number of school groups that apply with at least 20 students. Registrations are based on a first come first serve basis.
- The presentation will take place on weekdays between (GMT +3) 9am-9.40am throughout the academic school year.
- Only one appointment will be granted per school; all additional requests will not be taken into consideration.
- Some basic concepts must be understood in order to comprehend the content of the presentation. Therefore, it is not recommended for 1st grade students.
- In case of being unable to attend the already booked presentation, we kindly request that you inform Space Camp Turkey at least 3 business days prior to the presentation date.
- You may click the link below to make an appointment.
- (*) Clarification Text: "Space Camp Turkey the Moon and its Phases Online Presentation Clarification Text" is located at the end of the page.
- Please select the appropriate date and time for your group in the calendar by clicking the link above and fill in the registration form.
- The name of the school, number of participants, age group and contact information requested in the registration form must be duly filled in.
- After completing the form, a confirmation mail will be sent to the e-mail address you provided during registration.
- A Microsoft Teams link will be sent to your e-mail address 2 days before the presentation date. (We also recommend that you check your Spam / Junk E-Mail folders for the link. If you did not receive the email, click here to contact us.)
- You may share the link you received with your students; students will be able to attend the meeting as "guests".
- You can connect to the presentation through the "Google Chrome" web browser on your computer without having to download an application. To connect from your phone or tablet, you will need to download the "Microsoft Teams" application to your device.